All American Self Storage locations offer climate controlled units. Typical climate controlled units are located inside a finished building. These buildings maintain an average temperature between 60-80° using central heating and cooling. These type units help prevent warping, cracking, rust, corrosion, mold, mildew, and infestation of pests.
Below are a few items that should be stored in climate controlled units:
- Wood or leather furniture
- Important documents
- Photographs or Artwork
- Computer Equipment
- Other valuable possessions
Why choose American Self Storage?
- Units ranging in sizes from 5×5 to 20×30
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Gated facilities
- Surveillance cameras at each facility
- Our facilities are clean and well-lit
- You keep the only key to your unit
- Month to month contracts
- Automatic credit card billing available